First Blog Post!


      Welcome to the Media Project Blog for the film On a Whim! Being as this is the first ever blog I have had the pleasure of doing,it is a little overwhelming to say the least.Hopefully as I begin to post more and more on this blog I'll soon get the hang of it.I'll mainly post entries about filming experiences of the introduction,any random ideas I think up,any difficulties with the production of the intro,or other various related things regarding our intro.

      For the first few entries that'll be posted,I'll mainly post certain convention or genre related quirks and such for background knowledge for our introduction.This way we'll know what to look out for as well as what'll make our introduction even better in terms of quality.This post will merely be an introductory submission,sort of outlining what would be expected to come out of this blog from here on out.

      I will do my best to outline only the most important aspects of the projects production but not leave out key details.Hopefully I can make this blog informative,coherent,as well as enjoyable to view and read as I'll take you on the adventure with me for my final film project!

Comments

Popular Posts