Sound Editing/Recording


      Our initial idea for our film opening was to have the majority of dialogue heard in the video be a voice-over from our leading actor. Because of this decision,we will obviously need to prerecord our lines for the sequence and add them in post.In turn to make the audio be of decent enough quality,I was thinking of using an iPhone mic (or another official microphone in case that's more suitable) in order to record those lines of dialogue.Possibly more tricky,would be splicing those lines of dialogue and syncing them up within the scenes being shown.Depending on how we decide to portray said lines,it can go either way of being easy or difficult,but we'll have to see when we eventually start the filming process.
      I know this is a short and brief post and I'll probably end up fixing it later to add just slightly more detail into it but,honesty,it's like 11:23 as I'm writing this and I can barely think.

Comments

Popular Posts