CCR Question #3


      How did your production skills develop throughout this project?


      "My personal production skills have decently increased in due to my contribution to this product. Not only has my creative as well as my critical thinking mindset improved with coming up with creative solutions and deciding how this film should be made, my use of various editing and sound recording devices/software’s has improved, as well as my overarching knowledge of the services.
      To go into the specifics of the reasons as to why my critical thinking mindset has improved would be in part with various problems that I had ran into during the production phase.Those problems would be how to properly record the necessary audio,issues with the complexity of some of the editing softwares and having to resort to substantial softwares,and helping with the creative direction of the filming process of our product."

(Used in CCR video as script)

Comments

Popular Posts