Cheap Film Cameras for Aspiring Filmmakers


      Since I have recently touched upon my own camera options for filming,I thought it would be good to give anyone who is reading this an idea for their own film camera if they so wish to start an interest in film making.By "cheap" I'm referring to any video camera within the proceed range of  $120 and below.I will also be using the official retail prices for these cameras,and of course,if you look at sites such as eBay,these prices will vary.Here's the start of the list:
(Disclaimer:Don't look up "film cameras" because you'd be looking up actual film cameras,but if thats your forte then eh)

Andoer Mini Portable Digital Video Camera. Price-$33.99 (WalMart). Megapixel count-16.


Tagital FHD Camcorder. Price-$69.99 (WalMart). 1080p Resolution w/ built-in night vision.
Camera Camcorder, Tagital FHD Camera Camcorder with Night Vision 1080p Remote Control Infrared Camera Digital Camcorder with Touch screen

Ordro HDF-5 Digital Camera. Price-$76.99 (tomtop.com) 1080p Resolution.
Image result for ordro hdv f5

      These were most of the cameras that I could find within said price range and were not taken from eBay or another website as such.Hopefully this could give the people of interest I mentioned a decent enough idea for their own options for resources.

Comments

Popular Posts