Recordings of Walking/Faster Walking(?)



      This is the edited version of this post.Unfortunately,I could not properly upload the raw audio files straight to Blogger without ease.I could not find a reasonable and suitable way to cleanly and properly upload the audio files without having to do an intense file conversion with a third party website and I thought that the end result wouldn't be worth it.So,in turn,I can simply explain how and what each audio file sounds like with the best description I can type.

      Walking 1: A slower,steady walking pace.Not too rushed but not sluggish and slow,a fairly average walking speed.For sound,the crinkling on grass and leaves are highly apparent in the audio but not blowing out the sound.

      Walking 2: A more quick,suspense full walking pace,somewhere between speed walking and jogging almost.This style of walking would create a more heightened sense of dread and anxiety,which is what I had originally intended.

       For audio of these walking sounds,please see my final video title sequence where they have been included for reference.

Comments

Popular Posts